Pinterest Moodboard // Currently // Keeping It Real

Pinterest Moodboard // Currently // Keeping It Real Inspiration
one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight // nine
I love looking at all the inspiring images of beautiful interiors on Pinterest, but the ones I'm drawn to most are not photos of perfect, overly fussy spaces. Rather, the pins on my boards are often a little flawed. I like comfy, everyday spaces I can see myself spending a lot of time in.

One of my goals for 2013 is to make a photobook of my home and everyday life. Through my inspiration boards, I'm gradually starting to embrace the little flaws all around me and starting to see the beauty in them as well.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maria! I have been following your lovely Pinterest, and can I say I am SO HAPPY I found your lovely blog! It is so beautiful and inspirational. The things you do with scrap-booking is just amazing. I'm happy to be following.

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your sweet words Victoria--such a compliment coming from someone with such a keen eye! Your blog is absolutely gorgeous...so impressed...this blog was definitely a labor of love and took me quite a bit time to get up and running haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I definitely understand how that goes. Well, it looks absolutely amazing. You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete