Weekend // New Releases // Scrapbook Layouts // No. 01


Project Life // Week 3 // 2 page view
New Releases // Sweet Shoppe Designs
There are some super cute new releases at Sweet Shoppe Designs today. I had a lot of fun playing around with them. Here are four scrapbook layouts that I put together and below is a full supply list ♥

Summertime // Scrapbook Layout // Hello Summer by Zoe Pearn // Fuji Instax Wide
Summertime // Scrapbook Layout // 12x12 // Fuji Instax Wide //  Hello Summer by Zoe Pearn 


Scrapbook Layout // Take Note by Studio Basic + Pink Reptile Designs
Yum // Scrapbook Layout // 12x12 // DJB Fonts: I Love My BFF 4/Ever Font by Darcy Baldwin {fontography} // Take Note // Studio Basic + Pink Reptile Designs


Sea Adventure // Scrapbook Layout // 12x12 // Sail Away with Me by Jenn Barrette
Sea Adventure // Scrapbook Layout // 12x12 // Sail Away with Me by Jenn Barrette


Mother's Day 2013 // Scrapbook Layout // 8x8 // See Jane Play by Erica Zane
Mother's Day 2013 // Scrapbook Layout // 8x8 // See Jane Play by Erica Zane




SUPPLIES
Hello Summer by Zoe Pearn
DJB Fonts: I Love My BFF 4/Ever Font by Darcy Baldwin {fontography}
Sail Away with Me by Jenn Barrette
See Jane Play by Sahlin Studio
Take Note by Studio Basic + Pink Reptile Designs

2 comments:

  1. I love these! Especially that chevron pattern! So do you do paper scrapbooking as well as digital?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do--I have to get some of my paper projects online :) If I had more space, I'd definitely work with paper more, but I think I'll always start off on the computer first (obsessed with my Silhouette!) Do you scrapbook or keep an art journal? Your photography is kind of amazing

    ReplyDelete