Scrapbook Layout // This Is a Snow Heart

Scrapbook Layout // This Is a Snow Heart
Layout // Valentine's Day // 2013 // 12x12
I'm not usually a big Valentine's Day person, but this year, I decided to go handmade and before long, I was overcome with crafty excitement.

Ray ended up making his own valentine too--this photo of a snow heart! I'll be posting mine shortly, but for now, I thought I'd share a layout I put together using Ray's photo.


Snow Heart photo shot via Instagram // Chocolate from LA Burdicks
And of course, chocolates are always guaranteed to put a smile on my face.


SUPPLIES
A Wonderful Day by Sahlin Studio ♥ freebie ♥
Make It Merry by Sabrina Dupre
Messy Love Papers by Michelle Godin
Old Card Textures by Christina Renee
Retro Mod by Sahlin Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment