Scrapbook Layout // Wordart // Confession: I Don't Want to Grow Up

Scrapbook Layout // Wordart // Confession: I Don't Want to Grow Up
Confession: I Don't Want to Grow Up // 12x12 // Scrapbook Layout
This is one of my favorite scrapbook layouts and a lot of it was made using a beautiful free kit by Sahlin Studio


SUPPLIES
A Bit Worn No. 2 by Valorie Wibbens
Fleetwood by Sahlin Studio ♥ Freebie ♥
Key to My Heart by Sahlin Studio
Lost and Found by Valorie Wibbens
Petals No. 4 {mixed media} by Sara Gleason
Photobooth by Paislee Press
Stitching No. 1 by Sahlin Studio
Summer Bucket List by The Lilypad Designers
Typeset Alpha No. 1 by Sahlin Studio
Vintage Valentine by The Lilypad Designers
Vintage Vogue by Sahlin Studio
Winter Wishes by the Lilypad Designers
Yarn Snob by Valorie Wibbens

No comments:

Post a Comment