Project Life // Week 3

Project Life // Week 3 // 2 page view
Project Life // 2013 // Week 3 // 2 Page View
Hello! Popping in to share week 3 of my Project Life album. Below is a full supply list, but I also wanted to mention the font I used on my second page, Roke 1984.  It was an easy way to add a little emebellishment and I really like how it paired with the blueprint pattern from Crate Paper ♥

Project Life // Week 3 // left side
Project Life // 2013 // Week 3 // Left Side
Project Life // Week 3 // right side
Project Life // 2013 // Week 3 // Right Side



SUPPLIES
Autumn Frost by Sahlin Studio
Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic by American Crafts
Diptych by Paislee Press
Key to My Heart by Sahlin Studio
Lost & Found by Valorie Wibbens
More + Less by Paislee Press
Office Paper Set Vol. 1 by Deena Rutter
Photobooth by Paislee Press
Pictures + Words Vol. 3 by Paislee Press
Pretty Party by Crate Paper
Project Care by Valorie Wibbens
Sprinkles Vol. 10 by Valorie Wibbens
Writers Block Vol. 2 by Paislee Press
Yarn Snob by Valorie Wibbens

No comments:

Post a Comment