For the Love of Paper // DIY Mini Album Gift Set


DIY Mini Album Gift Set
There are so many cute mini album designs at the Silhouette shop. This design, by Lori Whitlock, is really creative; inside each mini book, are 5 little boxes and the entire set is housed in a box with room for 3 mini books. I plan to include accordion albums in some boxes and little notecard sets in others.

Below are more detailed images and a full supply list, including a link to the cute album page template I used above (by Danielle Thompson) ♥ ♥ ♥


Set of 3 Mini Books // 1 Box to House Everything // Perfect for Gift Giving

Inside each Mini Book // 5 Little Boxes

Each Box is attached with String to Mini Album with String



SUPPLIES
3d 3x3 Album by Lori Whitlock
Curated No. 6 Quick Pages by Danielle Thompson
Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic by American Crafts

4 comments:

  1. Okay, wait... this is so cute! Is it a ready made set for purchase or do I need to um, *gulp*, make it?

    I love what you feature on here. So inspiring and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Well, yes, I did have to make the mini album, BUT it was really easy with the template I purchased from Lori Whitlock . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. =) Hi Maria! Okay, I will have to look into it when I am not so confused about how the template even works... I know total amateur :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, not amateurish at all :) The mini album was much easier to put together with a template, but I definitely needed directions! Here a youtube video Lori Whitlock made explaining the process: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0wCB4N58M4

    ReplyDelete