iPhonography // Custom Overlays // Tutorial

iPhonography // Custom Overlays Using iZip and Phonto // Tutorial
iPhonography // Custom Overlays Using iZip and Phonto // Tutorial
Happy Monday! Today, I have a post going live at the SSD blog about my travel photo flow. Such a large part of my process involves my phone, so I thought I'd share a tutorial on creating impromptu custom overlays for your photos using iZip and Phonto, both free apps (yay!).

Phonto has a great in app tutorial for quickly installing a large number of fonts from your computer. But what if you're out and about when inspiration strikes? Below are directions for tackling zip files and installing fonts using only your iPhone.
iPhonography // Custom Overlays // Tutorial // How to Install Fonts iPhonography // Custom Overlays // Tutorial // How to Install Fonts

No comments:

Post a Comment