New Scrapbook Layout // Thoughts Right Now

Birthday Wishes // 12x12 // You Say It's Your Birthday by Traci Reed
Birthday Wishes // 12x12 // You Say It's Your Birthday by Traci Reed
I am continually surprised by the amazing camera on the iPhone 5. These pictures were taken in a really dark restaurant and, as you can see, I was definitely moving around a lot! I'm also a huge fan of Radlab, which I used to process these images. It was super fast and easy to convert everything to B+W and I really like how the photos turned out.

So, I guess I'm getting a little better about stepping in front of the camera (well actually, I had no idea these photos were being taken . . .) and I'm thinking of playing along with the 30 day selfie challenge at A Beautiful Mess. Maybe. That's a big scarey step for me.

PS I used Traci Reed's new kit, You Say It's Your Birthday for this layout and it's FWP $10 at SSD right now ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment