On the Road // How I Scrapbook Away from Home // Part One: Phoster App


On the Road // How I Scrapbook Away from Home // Part One: Phoster App
Happy Monday! Last week, I was on the road and established a more defined work flow for scrapbooking on the fly. I thought it'd be fun to share some of the new tricks I picked up and so I bring to you Part One of my On the Road series: Phoster.

This photo editing app became one of my go-tos because of its flexible typographic templates. I loved recording little details directly on my photos and I was able to create print-ready images right on my phone. After using PicTapGo! (my fav) to edit my photos, I opened them up in Phoster and selected a square, portrait, or landscape template. The selection is really great and I love the editorial feel of everything. Also, by limiting my options to a finite group of templates, I was able to make faster decisions too.


Phoster App // Texture Examples
These are just a few of the texture options available after you've chosen a template and laid out your text ♥


SUPPLIES
Alphabetized Cards by Katie Pertiet
Blog Bling: Blog Photo Layouts (Part 15) by Pugly Pixel
Paper Buffet by Pugly Pixel

No comments:

Post a Comment