Project Life // Week 2

Project Life // Week 2 // 2 page view
Project Life // 2013 // Week 2 // 2 Page View
Here is week 2 of my Project Life album. As usual, I used a mix of supplies (full supply list below).

I chose "Time" as my One Little World for 2013, so I made a lot of wordart revolving around that theme. Both phrases you see above were doodled on my iPad using one of my favorite apps, Paper by Fifty Three. Then, I just made the images into PS brushes.

Project Life // Week 2 // left side
Project Life // 2013 // Week 2 // Left Side


Project Life // Week 2 // right side
Project Life // 2013 // Week 2 // Right Side


SUPPLIES
Aged Photo Overlays Vol. 2 by Laurie Ann HGD
Head in the Clouds by Paislee Press + Valorie Wibbens
Meant to Be Alpha by Paislee Press
Neapolitan by Paislee Press
On Trend by Crate Paper
Retro Mod by Sahlin Studio
Retrospective by One Little Bird
Simple Template by Emily Merritt
Torn FotoFrames No. 2 by Anna Aspnes
Typeset Alphas No. 1 by Sahlin Studio
Worn by One Little Bird + Sahlin Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment